|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Monday 2 February 2015

STACY KEIBLER: BETTER ABS NOW THAN BEFORE PREGNANCY, THANKS TO PILATES & PALEO EATING





Former professional wrestler, ex of George Clooney and actress Stacey Keibler looks incredible just five months after giving birth! The mother-of-one's flat abs were on display as she performed a gruelling Pilates workout this week. 

The 35-year-old has always been a big fan of exercise, however she credits Pilates workouts pre and post natally as well as a Paleo eating plan for her amazing body, post baby. "My abs are in better shape now than before I got pregnant!", says Stacy. 

However, Stacy didn't shed the baby weight without lots of hard work. Keibler exercised almost every day before giving birth, combining Pilates with ballet workouts, walking and hiking.  "[My husband] Jared and I hiked hills and took walks together," said Keibler. "Walking a few miles every day was an essential part of my daily routine. I also went to Pilates three times a week."

The toned mum almost watched her eating whilst pregnant. "I didn't eat any dairy or gluten," she said. "I saw the difference in my body, my energy and my mental clarity." Stacy is a big advocate of eating Paleo. She tried this way of eating in 2013 and lost weight without exercising. “I was eating protein and vegetables. I did no gluten, no soy, no dairy, no sugar. I felt amazing. I actually lost weight without working out.”

Want to work on your abs after giving birth? Eager to have a little time out for yourself after becoming a mum? Come join us at Premium Pilates Studio! All our instructors are trained in Pregalates and have the knowledge and experience to program individual workouts for you, whether you be pre or post natal. Just remember to get a doctor's approval before attending a Pilates class! Call 0402 680 724, visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com or email us at inquiries@premiumpilatesstudio.com today! 

from the PPS team. 


http://www.examiner.com/article/stacy-keilber-flaunts-abs-low-carb-paleo-diet-pilates-are-weight-loss-secrets, http://ecelebrityfacts.com/uploads/pages/1404799136Stacy-Keibler.jpg, http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/45/c8/45c83c31e6a28942f7f994bfaa64169f.jpg?itok=45Qpsz44, http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/74442-stacy-keibler-works-out-while-pregnant-shares-diet-tips-pictures/1403031491_stacey-keibler-article.jpg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment