|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Tuesday 27 October 2015

ACTRESS ELIZABETH HURLEY ROCKS A BIKINI AT 50 THANKS TO PILATES


liz hurley bikini diet



Just when you thought Elizabeth Hurley couldn't get any hotter she releases her own bikini line and photographs herself in one of her designs looking more fit than ever! The actress showed off her toned and taut body in an Instagram post (see top 2 photos) which made us ask the question; is she seriously 50 years of age?!

Hurley admits that whilst she doesn't like to exercise, she makes sure that she keeps moving everyday. “I don’t do a lot of set exercise, but I’m very active and run around all day,” Hurley told Healthy Living. “I try to run, even though I hate running. I love Pilates and yoga. I am extremely active, though, and don’t sit still for long.” 

Liz reveals that it takes two to tango and besides being very active, she also follows a strict healthy eating plan. The super-fit model controls her portion sizes, eats organic meat & produce and tries to rarely drink alcohol or eat processed foods.

“If my jeans feel tight I try to cut back a bit, and if I stay home in the evening I’ll eat a very light dinner,” said Hurley. “I rarely skip breakfast and always eat lunch but the lighter my evening meal, the better. I eat pretty normally but avoid processed and junk foods."
Elizabeth added: “A healthy diet will stop you from feeling run-down if, like me, you’re super-stressed. I have my own organic farm so [I] eat only my own meat and vegetables.”
Want to turn back your body clock and have a super fit body like Liz? At Premium Pilates studio you can choose from four different Pilates classes; Equipment Pilates, Matwork Pilates, Barre Pilates and Stretch classes. We work with you to help you achieve your goals, whatever they may be. Come try the form of exercise that leans the body whilst toning and strengthening! Call us on 0402 680 724, visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com or email us at inquiries@premiumpilatesstudio.com today! 
elizabeth-hurley-1

Images by http://www.celebrityhealthfitness.com/31735/elizabeth-hurley-50-rocks-hot-bikini-body-lizs-diet-weight-loss-beauty-and-workout-tips/, http://img.allw.mn/content/celebs/2013/02/8_liz-hurleys-safety-pin-dress.jpg and http://spanish.fansshare.com/gallery/photos/11634118/coug-elizabeth-hurley-body/?loadimage, elizabethhurley.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment