|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Wednesday 24 February 2016

ACTRESS KERRY WASHINGTON : "WITH PILATES, I GET TO BRING MY TRUE SELF"



Actress Kerry Washington loves Pilates so much that she did a photo shoot with Pilates equipment in September last year! Washington poses on a Pilates Cadillac or Trapeze table, looking mighty toned. The Scandal star is a Pilates veteran and cannot gush enough about how many benefits this form of exercise provides her with. 


“With Pilates, I get to bring my true self,” Kerry Washington says in SELF’s September issue. “I cry, I laugh. I think, What do I need today?” Washington's trainer Juliet Kaska reveals that the slim actress works out "at least five days a week" and that she is "very dedicated to her workouts". “Kerry has trainers in every city, so she tries to get it (Pilates) in multiple times a week.”

Since giving birth to her daughter Isabelle in 2014 Kerry has been a Pilates addict and combines this form of exercise with cross-training and meditation to keep her body and mind healthy and balanced. Washington explains that she needs her daily Pilates workout to assist her in the filming of her hit show 'Scandal'. “I have to feel flexible and strong, like, ‘Yeah, I can run down a hall with three cameras attached to me, or hold a gun with a negligee on!'” 

Want to feel both physically and mentally balanced? Come try Pilates today! Call 0402 680 724, visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com or email us at inquiries@premiumpilatesstudio.com to inquire and book in today! 




Images by https://nyoobserver.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/screen-shot-2015-09-17-at-12-30-17-pm-e1442508288404.png?w=635&h=412, http://www.self.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/upnout-kerry-washington-perfect-morning-1170-830x984.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment