|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Wednesday 15 June 2016

ACTRESS LUCY LIU LENGTHENS HER LIMBS with PILATES




Actress Lucy Lui looked stunningly fit at the 2016 Tony Awards just a few days ago in a beautiful yellow dress. Lui credits her slim waist and lean limbs to over a decade of Pilates. 
"Pilates introduced me to muscles I never knew I had. Sooner I started to feel longer and leaner. Ten years of Pilates has really changed my body for the better." raves the 47 year old. 
Lucy is only 5 foot 3 inches (around 160cm) but feels that Pilates has actually lengthened her legs. “I don’t have long legs, but through the combination of Pilates and running, they look longer and feel better than they ever have. Pilates has engaged my core and made me feel more confident with my legs.”
When the busy star of Elementary cannot get to a Pilates class she works out at home. "I do Pilates at home with a ball and I run on the treadmill,” “I run while watching ‘Downton Abbey,’ and I increase the speed a little at a time, decrease it, and then raise it again." Lucy says that a combination of Pilates and running has been the fastest way for her to lose weight and tone up. 
However, Lucy's trim body is not due purely to exercise. The age defying actress follows a portion controlled eating plan and strongly believes that her regular Pilates commitment keeps her eating in check. “When I’m exercising, I’m not as likely to eat sweets and junk food because I tend to feel really good about myself and my body, so I don’t want to ruin it." 
Want to lean and lengthen your limbs without adding bulk? Premium Pilates Studio has the class for you! We offer a combination of Reformer, Matwork, Barre and Stretching classes. Get in touch with us today by clicking here to view our website, calling us on 0402 680 724 or emailing us at inquiries@premiumpilatesstudio.com. 

from the Premium Pilates team



http://www.celebrityhealthfitness.com/38413/lucy-liu-diet-pilates-workout-secrets-stuns-tony-awards-red-carpet/, http://tomandlorenzo.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Lucy-Liu-2016-Tony-Awards-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Zuhair-Murad-Couture-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-4.jpg, http://bascha-photographers.de/files/nicolas_olonetzky_photography_fffliu_004.jpg, http://i1.wp.com/healthfitnessrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/lucy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment