|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Monday 12 June 2017

JENNIFER HAWKINS WORKS UP A SWEAT ON THE REFORMER




Jennifer Hawkins won her Miss Universe title over a decade ago, however the model still follows a rigorous workout routine. The 33-year-old recently posted a boomerang video of herself workout out on the Pilates reformer, captioned 'Weekend workout!'. 

The business woman is a massive fan of Pilates and raves about how it has improved her body. "Pilates is great because I can target the areas of my body that I want to work on....I use the cadillac, that's a special piece of Pilates equipment, also known as a trapeze table - plus another machine called a reformer, and I do mat work." 

Hawkins knows that mixing up her workouts is the key, as she is dedicated to other fitness routines besides her equipment and floor Pilates. "On average I do cardio five times a week, either walking or running, and I love Pilates so I do that twice a week, too".

Want to mix up your fitness regime but don't know what to try? At Premium Pilates and Fitness we have a whole range of exercise routines for you to try, including Personal Trainer, Pilates Floor, Pilates Barre, Boxilates, Equipment and Stretch classes. Visit us online at premiumpilates.com.au, email us at hi@premiumpilates.com.au or call us on 0402 680 724. 



No comments:

Post a Comment