|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Monday 9 June 2014

SANDRA BULLOCK RECEIVES the 'DECADE OF HOTNESS AWARD' due to PILATES & ORGANIC EATING






Sandra Bullock's body looks like that of a woman much younger than her 49 years of age. Hence it is very fitting that she be honoured with the 'Decade of Hotness award' at Spike TV's 2014 Guys Choice Awards in LA this weekend (see top photo). 
The stunning actress is known to stick to an organic diet and a consistent Pilates, Yoga & Personal training regime in order to achieve her toned arms, slender legs and flat stomach. "I do a lot of Pilates, kick-boxing and weight training in L.A., and when I'm in Austin [Texas], I run or ride a bike," Bullock recently told Vogue magazine. Sandra pushes herself with a daily mixture of strength-training (Pilates) and cardiovascular exercise and keeps an active lifestyle running after her young adopted son, Louis. 
Sandra's trainer reveals that Bullock is very disciplined when it comes to her body and that she works out for a minimum of one hour a day, six days a week, no matter what. "She (Sandra) is extremely motivated and driven.”
The 5-foot-7 beauty is very humble about her enviable, age-defying shape.  "People ask, 'How do actresses do it [stay in shape]?....um, they pay us to do this in order to look good on film." 
After receiving her 'hotness award' Bullock's former co-stars Keanu Reeves, Hugh Grant, and Matthew McConaughey all admitted that the stunner is 'a babe'. 
Sandra's reaction to the 'hotness award' was in keeping with her self-deprecating humour. "I feel like I'm at my funeral," she laughed. "Decade of Hotness? My question was what decade? I have several under my belt. It should really be Decade of Hot Mess." The actress continued her modesty throughout her acceptance speech. "This is an amazing slingshot for a 49-year-old. I'd like to thank every hairstylist and makeup artist for creating the illusion because I didn't look like this a couple hours ago. I'm just one of the luckiest girls I know."
Regardless of what Sandra has to say about herself, she has to admit that she has hardly aged at all throughout the past 20 years and that must be due to her healthy eating and rigorous Pilates & cardio workouts. 
Interested in toning up and looking younger? Want to get toned arms and slim legs? Call Premium Pilates Studio today on 0402 680 724 or visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com
x Emily 
Images by the theexaminer.com & quickmeme.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment