|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Tuesday 11 August 2015

ACTRESS DENISE RICHARDS has a CHEAT DAY THANKS TO PILATES




We all like to think that celebrities are so toned and slim because they never eat the bad stuff. Wrong! Crazy toned actress Denise Richards was spotted eating ice cream just the other day, revealing that everyone has unhealthy cravings that they give into. The mother-of-three says that Reformer Pilates, Barre Pilates and dance are the reasons why she can splash out on junk food occasionally. 

The 44-year-old stunner recently told Self magazine: " I am very active. I found what works for my body - everyone's body is different and I think it's best to find what works for you. For me it's Pilates and dance." The actress has had numerous photos taken of her working hard on the Reformer machine and on the Barre. Denise says that her favourite and most effective workout is the Reformer. "My abs get the best workout with my Pilates reformer - I had two C-sections and it was the only thing I found that got my tummy flat". 


However, it does take two to tango. Besides sticking to a regular Pilates routine several times a week, the toned star also watches what she eats. A very healthy diet most of the time is imperative to achieving Richard's very trim body. "My diet is 80 percent vegetarian and I eat all day long. I have lots of little meals; it's best for me. I found eating three big meals I felt too full and got tired especially after lunch. I eat lots of fruit, veggies, egg whites, oatmeal, a little chicken, eggs, rice - that's mostly my diet. I do splurge on ice cream and I love pretzels." 

What to tone up your tummy in time for summer? Keen to try a new form of exercise if your current one is not shifting the weight from those problem areas? Call Premium Pilates studio today on 0402 680 724, visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com or email us at premiumpilatesstudio.com today! We have a vast variety of classes for you to choose from, including Reformer Pilates classes which include the Wunda Chair and the Jumpboard, Total Barre classes, Floor Pilates and Stretch classes! 

x The Premium Pilates Studio team 


Images by dailymail.co.uk, 
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1021825/thumbs/o-DENISE-RICHARDS-BODY-570.jpg?7 and https://www.google.com.au/search?q=denise+richards+pilates&espv=2&biw=1256&bih=606&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI5p3pptiixwIVZhemCh06YAnB#imgrc=qKhn3uWRNncdkM%3A

No comments:

Post a Comment