|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Thursday 6 August 2015

FORMER VICTORIA SECRET'S ANGEL DOUZTEN KROES KEEPS HER PILATES UP



Even though model Doutzen Kroes is no longer a Victoria Secret Angel she has no plans to cease the lingerie company's recommended fitness program, which includes regular Pilates ! The Dutch model was asked just recently if she has 'let go' with regards to her tough runway exercise regime and her response was this: "No, because what I thought the other day was, if you have a Victoria's Secret picture it's retouched, but paparazzi don't retouch so it makes it even more pressure when there are photographers on the beach. Basically nothing has changed and I have to be in the same shape!''
When asked by Grazia magazine how she stays in such toned shape, Kroes revealed: ''I am in Amsterdam at the moment and as I was biking I thought maybe this is why (why she is in such good shape), because we have the canal and the bridges and I bike everywhere. It's a lot of cardio when you go fast. I do that and Pilates and I run around with the kids all day so I'm on my feet all day long. I go to Pilates three times a week.''
The Dutch beauty's abs are incredible, as you can see for yourself from the photos above! It's hard to believe that she had her daughter just one year ago. When asked how she got back into shape, the model replied, " It was hard to find the time to work out, but for my job I have to. I would work out, but I would also have my teacher come to my place so I could do Pilates at home. I gave birth end of July and then I had the Victoria’s Secret show in November, four months later, so I started around the beginning of October because you can’t start too early because of your abs and you have to be careful. I was doing exercises from October, and did a lot with LA Beautiful in New York and mixed in Pilates and biking." Nice to hear that even a model takes a few months off after having a baby before working out! 
Want to tone up and feel better after having a little one? Eager to work on those hard to sculpt areas? With Reformer, Floor, Total Barre and Stretch classes available at Premium Pilates Studio, there is something for everyone! Visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com, call us on 0402 680 724 or email us at inquiries@premiumpilatesstudio.com today! 


Images & text by http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/, http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/fashion/174513/Doutzen-Kroes-still-follows-her-Victorias-Secret-regime, http://static.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment