|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Monday 30 May 2016

KATE HUDSON has been DEVOTED to PILATES for 18 YEARS




Actress and creator of exercise line Fabletics Kate Hudson recently revealed all her health & fitness secrets to Shape magazine! A couple of things are very apparent from this interview: this girl is head over heels for PILATES and works bloody hard to keep her figure. 

As the June cover model of US Shape magazine, Hudson cuts a very toned figure as she splashes around in the water in some designs from her fitness line. The trim star credits Pilates as her body breakthrough. 

"I was 19 when I discovered Pilates, and I'm still doing it. It's the workout my body really responds to. It's all about alignment, elongating your spine, and strengthening your core. It makes me feel my strongest. Pilates is always challenging. The advanced moves are amazing, but so hard. I also love TRX because it's similar to Pilates in that you use your own body weight. But for me, Pilates is the best."

When Hudson cannot get to a Pilates studio she makes sure to keep her Pilates up by using an online Pilates workout series. The famous actress also loves working out outdoors whenever she can. "I'm a nature girl. I grew up in Colorado and was always outside. I still am, even when I'm in the city. If I'm in Amsterdam, I get on a bike, ride everywhere, and really see the place. I love that freedom, which you can't get in a car. In New York City, if I'm staying downtown and have a meeting uptown, I'll put on my earphones, listen to great music, and just walk. There is nothing better than walking in Manhattan."

Kate reveals that she only stays in 'tip-top shape' by consistently working out. She uses exercise as a form of meditation. "When I exercise, I need to connect to myself and see how I'm feeling at the moment, because my mood is constantly changing," explains Kate. The gorgeous actress goes on to say that she has a very happy and healthy relationship with her body. "I love my shape because I work really hard at it! I honour my body by working out and seeing what it can do." 

We love Kate's attitude towards exercise, especially her commitment to Pilates!! Exercise should be something that you consistently work hard at and that you dedicate yourself to and you should be proud of the body that you create! At Premium Pilates Studio we have a range of Pilates classes for you to try, including Reformer, Matwork, Barre and Stretch. Visit our homepage by clicking here! If you cant make it to the studio, try our 10 Week Pilates online series by clicking here!

x Premium Pilates Studio





Hudson follows a mostly vegetarian alkaline diet and does Pilates workouts to stay in top shape.
“I’ve pretty much cut meat out,” Kate told Shape. “I don’t remember the last time I ate a steak.”
Hudson eats 5 small plant-based meals a day, including a protein shake for breakfast and a salad for lunch



http://www.shape.com/celebrities/interviews/kate-hudson-shares-her-secret-killer-workout

No comments:

Post a Comment