|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Monday 16 January 2017

ACTRESS KATE RICHIE CREDITS HER SLIMMER LOOK TO PILATES






Beautiful Australian actress Kate Richie seems to look fitter and happier every single year! The 38-year-old looked gorgeous at all her red carpet events, photos shoots and sightings in the past year. Richie credits her slimmer look each year to Pilates and a healthy lifestyle. 


In May 2016 the actress talked openly about her body and mind transformation. Kate has been very conscious of her eating for the past several years and has improved her eating habits each year. 'I'm not one of these girls that can eat chocolate bars and not notice... I have to be aware of what I fuel my body with.' she said. 'I eat healthily during the week and save treats for the weekend...[but] I have to be careful with portion sizes'. Kate eats a lot of fish, meat and tries to cook at home as much as she can. 

The biggest attribution to her transformation has been regular Pilates. Kate found Pilates several years ago and has been dedicated to it every since, due to the results she continues to see from this form of exercise. 'I do a lot of Pilates and I think that’s what has led to the most noticeable change in my body', the slim star says. '...I like to focus on my core strength'. Besides Pilates, the mother-of-one likes to do incidental exercise; 'I do also have a gym membership but I’m not a regular gym go-er,' she continued, adding she also goes on regular walks around the park with her daughter. Richie also has a PT who incorporates core strength exercises into her program. 

Want to transform your body and slim down? You've got to put in the work like Kate! Visit us online at premiumpilates.com.au, email us at hi@premiumpilates.com.au or call us today on 0402 680 724. 









Images by  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4046670/Kate-Ritchie-reveals-secrets-incredible-weight-loss.html#ixzz4UaCcHeAG and https://static1.squarespace.com/static/521766bde4b046d1ac5a3a43/t/5732d5c0859fd05901435dc8/1462949315973/Portrait+KATE_RITCHIE_01_0083.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment