|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Thursday 2 February 2017

KATE HUDSON ISN'T SHY ABOUT HER LOVE OF PILATES







37-year-old actress Kate Hudson cannot get enough of Pilates. When she's not raving about the exercise regime she has been dedicated to since she was 19, she's posting videos of her Pilates' classes on social media or posing for magazines with a Pilates theme shoot. 

Devoted to Pilates for the past 18 years, Hudson has worked hard on her flexibility, strength and agility. As a result she has an incredibly toned body and can perform some very advanced Pilates exercises (see above!). The mother-of-two also likes to attend dance and exercise classes as well as workout outdoors but at the end of the day her love and heart is with Pilates. 

"Nothing, literally nothing, makes me feel like I'm back to my body more than pilates," she confessed. "I'll travel, and I’ll go for a run or I'll Spin. But when I go home and get on the reformer or the Cadillac, my body immediately goes back. I can see an instant shift."
The slender star works very hard for her body and says that she forces herself to get in any incident exercise that she possibly can. "I'm one of those people who, it'll be early in the morning and I'll be in a robe getting my hair done, and I'll use my Hot5 app (a fitness app) -- and do push-ups for five minutes!" Hudson reveals.
Kate knows that to maintain her toned body she needs to eat very healthily. She eats five small meals a day, eating mainly unprocessed and plant-based foods. Hudson has a post-workout protein shake after breakfast, a salad for lunch, and a late-afternoon snack before dinner. Kate reveals that she used to never eat breakfast but started to when she realised how vital it was to her health. "The hardest thing for me is eating right when I get up, because I don't like to. I'm not one of those people who wakes up hungry," she explains. "I wake up and I want coffee and even a green juice, but everybody says you've got to eat something, even if it's little. So that's sort of the hardest, but I realise that when I do, I eat less during the day or late at night." 
Saying all thisHudson is a fan of treating herself and thinks that life needs to include some indulgence. "If I want to go out and eat at a restaurant with amazing food, I'll do that, like, once a week, where I’m not thinking about it," she says. "I want to indulge! I want to do things that are not necessarily healthy sometimes."
If you are dedicated and motivated to work out as Kate, why not splash out and indulge?!
Want to try our equipment classes to see why Kate Hudson loves the reformer machine? Keen to do a range of Pilates such as Boxilates, Barre, Mat or Stretch classes? Visit us online by clicking here to book online, email hi@premiumpilates.com.au or call us on 0402 680 724. 


images by http://www.etonline.com/news/208753_kate_hudson_shows_off_intense_pilates_workout_see_the_pic/, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/cf/98/d6/cf98d6b2dc2635f676b7e551760cb1d1.jpg, https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/kate-hudson-self-magazine-lead-1.jpg?w=600, http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/photos/kate-hudson/self-magazine-march-2016/Kate-Hudson:-Self-Magazine-2016--10-662x901.jpg, http://keyassets-p2.timeincuk.net/wp/prod/wp-content/uploads/sites/57/2015/08/kate_hudson-1.jpg, http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/08/25/14/3790729E00000578-3758272-image-a-1_1472132462052.jpg, http://www.etonline.com/news/181449_kate_hudson_shows_off_her_jaw_dropping_bod_a_white_bikini/. 

No comments:

Post a Comment