|   Home   |   The Studio    |   Studio Stories    |   Pilates Press    |   Health & Wellness    |   Nutrition   |

Thursday 17 July 2014

NATALIE PORTMAN SLIPS in and out of a PILATES CLASS





Beautiful actress Natalie Portman loves keeping a low profile, however she was spotted sneaking in and out of a Pilates class on Monday in Los Feliz, Los Angeles. The 33-year-old Thor stunner wore a pair of funky purple Nike running shorts and a plain white t-shirt to attend her morning Pilates class. 

The mother of one discovered Pilates a few years ago, in preparation for her starring role in Black Swan. Since completing this blockbuster Portman has incorporated regular Pilates sessions into her exercise regime, which also includes Yoga classes, hiking, running and attending the gym. 

Natalie's amazingly toned figure is also due to her eating choices. "I am a strict vegetarian. I love animals...I’ve been vegetarian since I was nine and vegan on and off." Due to her fresh plant-based diet, Portman forgoes the excessive calories found in processed foods. The toned mum also realises that healthy eating starts and ends at home. "I cook a lot, and I even do vegan baking". 

Natalie's eight-hour-a-day Black Swan exercise regime is not something that we recommend for anyone wanting to lose weight sustainably or healthily. Since wrapping up the filming of this movie, Portman's exercise routine has become much more realistic. She loves to hike with her husband Benjamin Millepied and her little son Aleph, as well as attending her Pilates classes, of course. 

Lastly, whilst the trim star is very conscious of how she treats her body, she does not take her health and fitness lifestyle too seriously. "I like pleasure, I like joy. I'd never get to the point where I would starve or injure myself . . . I'm the opposite — when I'm hungry, I eat, and I always make sure I'm eating something delicious." 

Want sculpted arms and legs like Natalie? Interested in adding some low impact exercise to your fitness regime? Call Premium Pilates Studio today on 0402 680 724 or visit us online at premiumpilatesstudio.com

x the Premium Pilates team 



No comments:

Post a Comment